Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Mr. Drama King

We have always known my two year old brother Uriah was a little bit dramatic, but today we experienced a little too much drama.

It all started when we were sitting down for lunch and listening to our missionary story. Anyway, Uriah asked me for a tortilla with ranch. When I brought it back, everyone started saying how gross a tortilla with ranch would be and Mr drama king buried his face in his hands and started pouting. After a few seconds I said "Guys, you're hurting his peelings" and everyone started to laugh, but we lost control when he looks up with a sad face to say "Yeah, hurt peelings" then buried his face again.




Little brothers, what would we do without them?

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. That's ADORABLE. I love how people always talk about how dramatic girls are, and I totally agree that they are, but this post proves that guys can be dramatic as well!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's the best...

    I'm inviting you to follow my blog girlfriend!

    Love from,
    Ali

    www.alishainprogress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete