Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Preperation

Here we are decorating our Christmas tree and putting up outside lights.
 
 
 
 
 
 


This year for our Christmas baking all of us kids picked our favorite Christmas goodies. Here are some pictures of us making them.
Kharis melting the chocolate for her chocolate covered pretzels.
Brecken and maclae making peppermint bark.
Gram, Levi, and I making santa cookies.
Creighton sculpting her Christmas trees
Reaghan and Mom's reindeer.
 
Uriah making and decorating his snowmen.

 

 That's all for now. Merry Christmas!

11 comments:

  1. Your Christmas tree and lights look so nice! I wish I could see them in person. Thoses look like some really good treats! Tell everyone that they did an excelent job! Have a very merry Christmas! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing pictures!
    I hope you're all having a lovely Christmas!

    Blessings,
    Becca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Emily!!
    It is so nice to see pictures of your house...it brings back such good memories!
    Love you,
    Christa

    ReplyDelete
  4. The second-to-last picture was my favorite. :) Looked like you were having fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anna and Jennifer for your comments!

      Delete
  5. I love decorating for Christmas! :) It's sad it's over. Nice post.

    Serenity

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had fun!!

    Charity

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, I got to meet your mom and sister the other day! It is was so awesome to meet them they were very sweet!

    Love much,
    Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, I was so excited to hear you live so close to us. I can't wait to meet you in person someday soon.
      Emily

      Delete
    2. Yes, that would be awesome:)))

      Delete