Sunday, February 10, 2013

Catch Up

Well, since I haven't posted in such a long time this is just going to be a post with some pictures of what we have been doing lately.

I will start with the end of December to beginning of January. I had the privilege of going to Phoenix AZ to celebrate my birthday with my grandparents.

1.) My grandma and I went to a production of Annie, then went to the Cheesecake Factory.

2.) We went on a hike at Pinnacle Peak, then to my favorite hamburger joint In-n-Out.

3.) Drove to Sedona in the Corvette.
 
 
 

4.) And we went to the Musical Instrument Museum. That was AWESOME!


This is Joshua Bell's first violin. If you haven't heard of him, he is an amazing violinist.


Last weekend we had a visit from some friends we met when we first moved to Iowa.
                                                           2011 visit in Branson
                                                                  2013 Colorado 


And finally the BEAUTIFUL snow we got just a few days ago.

 
    That's all for now. Have a GREAT day!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Emily!
    Sounds like you had a great trip! What an incredible view from your house. :) We got snow...but it melted. :( I LOVE the picture of you in the pink sweatshirt. :) SO cute. ;)
    Luv ya!
    Christa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl :D
    Thanks for posting pictures...it was great to hear about your trip to Arizona :D

    I LOVE the picture of you :D

    I'm inviting you to follow my blog!

    Serving HIM,
    Alisha

    www.alishainprogress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great times for you Emily and awesome pictures....thanks for sharing....love nana

    ReplyDelete